Monday, June 21, 2004


This could be a "Scientific" Equation about girls.




I was chatting with Vicki in the wee hours of the morning...and we exchange our blog address.So yeah...I decided to steal her entry(sorry vic.there isn't copyrights rite?)hehe..and I wanna share it with you guys and girls. As you can see...the above equation explains why girls are evil.Hm...I wonder who came up with this equation.Einstein?I dunno...but I was wondering if there is an equation for the guys.For example:Guys=Bastards.So if anyone of you could come up with an equation on why guys=bastards...pls...tag me.In the meantime...being th same old smartass like I always am...will try to think of a perfect equation!

So yeah...enjoy understanding the equation!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:47 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment