Monday, June 07, 2004


This blog never existed!!

Last nite, I was reading my entries...When my mum walked in.She saw how serious my face looked and thought that I was doing my school work.I continued reading my entries..Knowing that she was behind me because I thought she wouldn't know whose diary I read!She started reading out aloud..."I'm just a girl.Period.Bitchy and naughty..blah blah blah". She asked whose blog it was and I said my fren.Now the embarrassing part!!She saw my nickname...inoera."This is you rite...inoera is you rite??"OOPS!!Caught!!haha...I'm like.."NO...!!!" denying every facts she said.I didn't want her to know that I have a site..a blog.Let me ask you this...do you want your mother to read your thoughts???NO!!!The whole time she was trying to strain her eyes to read...I kept my fingers crossed...hoping that she wouldn't remember my nickname.BUT she DID!!Because..in her handphone logo is INOERA!!!Damn...she remembered.

I quickly closed the window...so she couldn't read the address and attempt to read my blog.Oh...after that...a chat window appered.I was chatting with my fren and quickly closed our conversation.haha...yeah..I dun want her to know what we're talking abt rite??haha...then i opened a new window and chatted with another fren abt Redang.haha..she took the mouse...click my msn picture display...hoping that my blog would appear...neither that she know...all my display pictures appear!!haha..THANK GOD she is internet illiterate!!!LOL..thank god!!haha.After that she left...and I was busy deleting all my internet history from months back...leaving no trace that my blog ever existed!!!LOL

Yeah...so remember...This blog never existed!!LOL

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:09 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment