Sunday, June 06, 2004


Sunday Morning...

My bed was humped by 2 little cute girls...asking me to wake up!!Yeah...my 2 cousins slept over at my place.Damn..my slp...my beauty sleep.haha.They kept playing with my soft toys..my bears and my 'be mine' heart shaped soft toy given by May.They quarrelled over the 'Be mine' thing.."Kids!!It's mine!!"haha...then..it was time for brunch!Had french fries with mayo and artichoke,cream soup and thai squid prawn salad!Yeah..then I'm off to make cookies for the little ones...swept the floor...wash my clothes...man..I was multi-tasking this whole day.

And here I am...typing this entry...while the little ones run ard asking me for sweets and wanting to play game.My sis...that pig is slping.MY mum..she's sleeping too!My dad...bloody asleep too.So my whole family is asleep.So I'm left alone to care for the little ones.Damn damn damn...my mum,she always likes to bring them back here.But who will be the one taking care of them?Me!!Hmph!

But they're the little ones..you'll forgive them as soon as they smile at you!haha
Kids...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:30 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment