Thursday, June 17, 2004


So called isolation

I woke very very pissed today.Nah...I'm not going to talk about it.All I wanna say is that I dun deserve such shit...but on certain circumstances,it can't be helped.Can it?So today...after cooling myself off,I decided to lock myself in my room the whole day.Yup...including skipping lunch.Well...actually..I didn't decide.What I did today was unintentional...more like obsession.Obsessed with wat you might ask?Well...today,I spent my time watching SEX and The CITY="the splat" and 9 episodes of the OC on my lappy.Yup...9 long episodes of the OC=Orange County.I admit that I am now obsessed with the OC.

The last time I hung out with Moo and John,I got so annoyed the moment both of them started discussing about the OC.John="Eh moo,you watch episode 12?Wah..the luke guy sucks..." Moo="Merissa looks like an angel!""Rite Hera?" Hera="Who the hell is Merissa?I watched OC once only..which one?" You see...this was always the case each time both of them anticipate in their deep OC discussion!I...will be totally clueless!I'm forever questioning their obsession abt the OC.Sigh...now I know the answer.haha..

Moo and John...man..I share your sentiments la!OC...its damn entertaining,dramatic,hilarious,it keeps you wanting to watch more more more more...YES people!!!I'm addicted to OC.I'm obsessed watching the OC.There you go!Today I learnt something new about myself.I learnt that I can lay back and sit on my bed for more than 9 hours without moving much.When I'm so engrossed in something...I dun feel hungry.And lastly...patience is a virtue.haha...wateva that means...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:44 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment