Sunday, June 13, 2004


Retail Therapy at Little India...+++ My Fav Bird!

Didn't go for a spa in the end...went to Little India to do threading with my mum.And she ended up shopping at Tekka Mall(went twice in a day...cause my mum just had to get the miss sixty t-shirt!!)Oh no...this is going to be her fav. place to shop.All I can say...you can find really unique and very cheap stuff.I love going to Little India..the chapati,the briyani...bandung drink..the smell of jasmine flower...fortune telling...I dunno la..but there is something abt Little India la.I feel that I'm part of it.haha(yeah rite)I just love indulging the atmosphere ard me la.Weird rite?haha..Maybe in my past life,I was Indian?haha...I just enjoy doing tourist stuff.I heard this coming wednesday,my mum and the little ones are going for a Duck ride!!!!haha...can you believe it?Madness...

HE=BABY=??????
Let me quote something that made my day in the wee hours of saturday morning and today:
"I miss you la fuck!""I thought of you!""Love you..."
Though...*ahem..I was kinda pissed at his silliness about lending his 'fren' money and for other simple reasons...he still makes me...*ahem.haha

I quote:"Hold me now.I'm falling into you.What did you do?What did you do?"

He...who is he?I know some of you must be wondering..who is he?Well...he...for now,I can't tell you who..the answer is still pending.haha...all I can say is that he is my mockingbird and I his mynah.haha...I built a nest in his heart...haha...yeah...i guess...haha.Rite baby?I know you're gonna read those in bold!haha.*muacksAttracting attention frm ya...though i know I already have!!haha...

Love you all...esp you too!you know who la...haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:43 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment