Tuesday, June 22, 2004


Orientation Today...

Today was the orientation...first day only.I'm so dead tired now...still haven catch up on my sunday slp yet.I feel like I'm gonna get sick soon.The freshies...theyr're pretty okay la.Nic...if you're reading...everything went well.Affan did a great job...and so did everyone involved.Mr Fuan said that for the first time since he became an advisor...nvr has he seen the freshies all settle in the auditorium within half an hour.Yeah...everyone...the freshies i mean...were early!haha.So yeah...a round of applause for the OGL for calling up the kids!haha..So yeah..Nic,not too worry.But I gotta say this la...the games...so not me!The sing songs...lame songs...peel banana and all...so not me!haha...

Its 935pm now...
Talking online with this guy,Calvin.Fifi's fren in camp.I hope Fi is not lying to me that Cal looks like ang moh!haha...yeah...All I can say is that NS guys deprived la...Cal asked for my number...so that he could talk to me abt sex!WTH!!Cause Fi said I'm horny!!Fifi...wat else did you say?hehe...But I guess making new frens wont kill rite...afterall...I need all the distraction I can get now.haha.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:17 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment