Sunday, June 27, 2004


oh my...

Just when i was thinking...wat i want to write in here...my first thoughts for the day...he came into msn.This is way scary...believe..its so creepy!!Yeah..i woke today,thinking about him and wat I wanna say to him...but each time I prepare myself to speak,I tend to forget wat I wanna say.So yeah,like any other morning..I thought about him.So today,I decided to message him and tell him I miss him.hehe..yeah.Thats it.He called once but I didn't answer cause I didn't hear my phone ringing.Called him back..no answer.Man...that is always the case for both of us...this is one of the things that kinda annoy us and we end up arguing or something.Damn!!Haven been talking much...miss his calls..miss him....miss everything about him.Miss him mocking me...singing MA songs..hehe.Sian...life has just gotta move on.hehe..

This whole week...been pretty busy hanging out with my frens.Catching up with them..chilling with them..kinda keep my mind off things.Lots of supper but no lunch or dinner..sometimes,breakfast!!haha...just dun feel like eating this few time.dunno why...

LAter!lazy to type..talking to him on msn..hehe

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:39 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment