Saturday, June 12, 2004


Not asleep...

Check the time...and I'm still awake.Just got back frm Simpang Bedok.Chilled with jai,hanis,hana...and jai's friends.Had a great time there man..laughed and joked till our tummy hurt!!haha...yeah..one of Jai's friends(Din) I met today...looked like my ex man...scary shit!And guess wat?He knew my ex because they used to run together.haha...yeah...his ex gf...is currently my friend's gf.Apparently...she broke up with Din because of my fren...my fren was wooing his gf...during their courtship.haha...and they were together for like 4yrs.Guys...let me quote wat the guys said, "May the best man win!"...but guys,at the end of the day, the girl makes the decision.Thats the way it goes...she may regret it...but thats just way too bad!!haha...later...baby just called!haha..he just came back frm clubbing!

Baby...I miss you too!I know and you know it too!!hehe..muacks!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:13 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment