Tuesday, June 22, 2004


My thoughts exactly....

the feeling's changed(how I'm feeling rite now)
from what it used to be
so pure so sweet
no more,no more
from you to me
now its hey this hey that(REcently)
but nothing that makes me feel(Nothing at all..it was insecurities)
that you want me back
tears have dried(no tear shed....only in there)
mind is fried(Damn fried...in fact..its burnt)
thinkin you'll hold me tight
right by your side
words you may say
but emptiness i feel
especially at nights(Are those words true?I'm asking you...)
dont lead me on
if it isnt going to work
why bother
when all it does is
make u seem like a jerk(TAKE NOTE!!)
now im givin u my all(Am I?Have yet to talk abt it)
i dont plan to fall
not again, not at all
so remember boy
tho i have feelings for you, (I always do..but not the way it used to)
i wont be your bloody toy

*CopyRight frm Ta*hehe..rite ta?Dun mind..my thoughts exactly...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:41 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment