Monday, June 07, 2004


Monday today...

Its monday today...duh...the date header must have told you so.haha..yeah..Nic is not in sch..nana is on MC.Both of you feeling alrite?I hope so...been some time since we last spoke...and hang out togeher.Lets make it soon ya?These days...I can't seem to hear my alarm ringing.Even when its on level 5 ringtone!!I'm sleeping like a baby lately...haha.I can't wake up!!I made a resolution this month...to cut down on taking cabs to sch!Hmph...but that doesn't seem to work has it?I'm still spending money unneccesarily..ARGH!!!Its GSS now..I so need to go for more retail therapy.haha..and Yes...Miss Samantha Adlin Coorey if you're reading this..I'll get your Marilyn Manson CD soon!!Stop bugging me already!!I know i know i know...you big ass mama!!LOL.I miss you la bitch!!haha...May too!!Where are you?(Searching high and low..under the table,under the chair..haha)

Be back later...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:41 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment