Thursday, June 17, 2004



The Journey

Last nite,all alone,on my bed...staring at the ceiling fan..I asked myself this,"Whats the purpose of this lifetime?"There's just so many things to do,to achieve,to look forward to but there's so many obstacles to go thru...and there's so little time.Like I've said before,time waits for no one ...sure as the path that we've chosen,cannot be changed.When times are bad...I often wonder why is this happening to me.Questions will run thru your mind.I guess in my life's destination,I search for the explanation for some kind of reason,for my sorrow and pain.That's why at times...I go into seclusion because in my isolation,I learn to reflect on my life,listen to wat I really want and be thankful for the love and gifts that I've been given.In the midst of seclusion..I'll come to realise how good life could be and a sweet inspiration will begin to fill my wanted horizon and give me the heart to go on and never to give in.Reflecting in the past...I treat all my mistakes as potential teachers and look back on the past with my sweetest smile.For...whatever I've been thru...has made me the way I am.For then...will I realise that I've been given the key to life unlike some unfortunate beings.I should be thankful and grateful!!!
::
This is my journey.
Journey thru life.
With every twist and turn,I've laughed and cried.
As the road unwinds.
This is my journey.
And I've learnt to fight.
To make me strong enough.
To lift me up.
To bring my dreams alive.
::
I guess...like they always say..choose the right path.If you made the wrong turn...there's no turning back.Just continue with the journey and wait for the opportunity to come to make another decision.Yeah...the road...the same road with so many choices but yet...sometimes...we just can't decide..but to continue to move on forward and wait for wat the road has install for you before the next turn.Damn...the journey continues...as I unfold the mysterious life of INOERA!!hehe

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 10:16 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment