Monday, June 21, 2004


Indochine and my life yesterday...

I've always wanted to go Indochine.Yeah...and so I did...with my buddies whom I can always count on for almost anything.They give me no worries or troubles like some people.I feel at ease and peace!So yeah...never will I let anyone ruin it!!Hmph!hehe...so yeah...last nite after my bro's birthday dinner...I just had the urge to go clubbing and with my mummy's nod,I went ahead with my so called plan with Terence.Cause he initiated it...but Terence lost his wallet the day before..so yeah in the end he couldn't make it.So I met up with Barry,John,Kwok and Moo.Yeah...my buddies..ones I've been going out almost frequently.I got myself a Lychee Martini,tasted a little Kilkenny and Carlsberg.Just sat there and talked.After that...we're off to watch a movie.."80 Days ard the world"!!haha...storyline was predictable la...but the fighting part...man it was hilarious.Oh yeah...I missed almost 20 min of the movie bacause I was talking to him.Yeah...I felt some tension and my instinct tells me something is goin really really wrong.And now..I can foresee roughly wats gonna happen next.By all means...wateva happens...I will not let it bring me down..and yeah no regrets baby!I hope my instinct are true..not that I dun want things to work out...but I feel there must be reason why I had this instinct.And so far...it hasn't proven me wrong.Call me mad or psychic...That s the way I am ..so yeah...live with it.

K...I'm so not in the mood to talk abt him...things are weird I feel..the ex and stuff...fuck it.I'm single dudes!At least I dun mess with people's feeling when I myself is confused in shit!haha...sorry baby...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:42 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment