Thursday, June 10, 2004


I was abused again!!



A moment ago...I had no idea wat I wanna write in here.Suddenly...it happened again!In the same room...the same area where I was almost raped!

Remember I was once abused by 2 girls?Well...one of them abused me again!And that woman is Leow HuiShan!!Yes..Miss Leow tried to rape me again with my own phone!She tried the impossible too!Took my cardigan..wanting to stuff it into my shirt to make my tits bigger!WTH!!Tried to put my phone down there...down my pants where my butt crack was exposed!And dunno what else la she tried to do.It happened so fast!All I could do was to roll to my left and right...curled up...trying to shield my 'sista' and my titsy!She tickled me till I laughed,screamed real loud that my tummy hurts real bad!I was struggling like a poor little baby being attacked by a psycho nanny who all she wanted was to see the baby suffer in hilarious pain!haha..yeah..."Ladies and Gentlemen...let me introduce to you, Huishan!The Baby Abuser!!"LOL

Now...she must be sent to Changi Prison and rot there alone!Without Carol...you'll be all alone!This time round...you're suffer the smell of your dark cell all alone!Smell your urine...faeces..wateva crap that will come out of you.haha...this time your only friend is the toilet bowl.You can go talk to the toilet bowl!!Your only visitor allowed will be that crazy girl..yeah..that girl that gives you the creeps each time she calls you..*AHEM*!!LOL...yeah..only her.Hm...k la...give you face...I'll come visit you with Carol.We'll stand outside and laugh at you.haha..."Ahahahahaha...you deserve it!!""See see...who ask you disturb Her(a)??"=Carol

Then...all you could do was to stay in silence...and cry.Settle into self pity.After that...I'll bring a box full of cockroaches and throw everything in the cell.You'll start screaming and shouting...and jumping around like an albino monkey.haha..There wont be food for you...not even bananas..which I know you hate to eat...your only food is the roaches.Yes...you'll eat roaches...squashed roaches!!haha

Miss Leow...this is the second warning I am giving you!!The third time happens..I swear I get a gigntic dildo and stuff it in you!!LOL...(sick)haha.

Miss Song...you also another one!Muay Thai Guru!!haha.."Sawadeekap!!"haha

Bye girls!Hope all is doing good now.
Nic:Where are you?Haven seen you for a long time?Are you well now?Hm...

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:12 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment