Saturday, June 19, 2004


Faithful

I'm currently reading this book, The Anthropology...and this is my 4th time reading it...and I absolutely love the simplicity and the humorous short stories.Well, here's one I wanna share with you guys!

My girlfriend died.I was heartbroken, and vowed to remain faithful to her memory.At first I had no difficulty; my distress was so great that I couldn't even contemplate kissing anyone else.But, after a while, another girl started showing an interest. I resisted her advances."You're very pretty," I told her, "but it's just too soon.I'm sorry." She wouldn't give up. She kept gently touching me, and fluttering her mascara- coated eyelashes. Eventually I yielded and fell into her arms.The man asked us to leave.He said our rustling,slurping and giggling was upsetting the other mourners.

LOL...isn't it funny??haha..I know I should be sensitive to one's mourning for their loved ones...but look on the bright side.At least the boyfriend manage to find a substitute in a day itself!haha..yeah..life's a bitch!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:58 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment