Monday, June 21, 2004


Best Conversation I Ever Had

Last nite...rol and me didn't sleep at all.Was awake till it was time for school.As you can see...we're both zombies!But at least someone manage to catch some sleep at home after that!Hmph!haha..yeah..so today,making our way to TAmPines for dinner..we slept thruout the whole bus journey.I never felt so good,peaceful next to her.For the first time...we barely talked and Rol didn't even lay her hands on me...hehe.Thank God!haha...When we woke up,its was just nice.We reached the interchange...and the first thing i said.."That's the best conversation I ever had!"
Hugsy!!

pS:Pardon me for my madness.Pardon me for my crankiness.I've been awake for more than 24 hours now...and plus,I not in a very good mood.So pardon me pls....

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:54 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment