Sunday, May 02, 2004


Weekend is over...

Before I start telling you what I've been doin over the weekend,let me tell you something!!

When you watch scary/ghost movie:

1)If you sit next to Carol,dun wear sleeve T-shirt.Cause one sleeve is sure gonna get bigger than the other.
2)Remind Shan not to talk during the movie.
3)Wear sleeveless T-shirt.Shan cannot pull anything..urm...except to grab your arm and hide behind your armpits!!LOL
4)Shan doesn't know how to sit properly..she'll keep kicking the chair next to her.
5)Shan watches only half of the movie.
6)Lionel reaction very slow.
7)He looked like he wanna sleep any moment.
8)I can continue eating my nachos even when the grossiest part comes.
9)I laughs during the movie and screams dramatically.
10)It was fun watching Carol and Shan scream even when it is not scary!!! LOLZ!!!!

That's it for now...still anticipating more weird reactions from them!!!haha

The weekend is finally over...such a drag to know that I gotta go to school later.Haven been doing much over the weekend.The sleep wasn't to bad either.Been watching vcds the whole day...laze around the house...bought 2 new guppies and a red lobster for my pond!!hehe...I love buying new fishes for my pond!Its a joy to add new fishes into it...clean the pond and decorate it.The pond is my property!!!haha...oh ya...did some grocery shopping over the weekend with my mum...oh yes...I bought a curry leaves plant and basil plant for my mum!!haha...Did I mention I love buying plants??hehe...yeah..I've got green fingers!!hehe...Till now...I still haven got a BONSAI plant for myself.HMPH!!!I wonder when...so yeah..nothing much happened.Oh wait...on friday I went Simpang Bedok with Hanis and Jai...been a long time since I last went supper with them.haha...Hm...didn't talk to him for the past 2 days.Just short conversation.He's kinda busy studying for his and I dun wanna distract him!!haha...I'm a distractor!!!LOL...Sigh...kinda miss him and I know he miss me too!!Cause he said so himself!!haha..Anyway...nothing much goin on between us la...just like that..only a few of you know wat I mean.Not to worry...I'm happy!! : )

*Rol dear...take each passing day as a test...a test for yourself and not for others.You'll soon find the correct answer if you keep trying...think properly and follow your instincts!!We're always here for you...to listen...and listen...and always listen...and to talk to.Smile girl!!Oh yes...you'll look great if you wear light makeup everyday!!haha

Hugs and kisses to girly girls and all my dearies!!Hope you guys love my new blog!!haha...
I'm feeling all mystical and dreamy...haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:40 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment