Thursday, May 13, 2004


{Sam darling...I feel ya}

"That singular aspect is a mirror, and the
reflection sheds light on some part of our
character that may not be our best side. Whether
we have conquered the defect or not, an open
mind and a forgiving nature will guide us to a
better relationship with someone who could be
our best friend disguised as the bane of our
existence."

It really speaks alot of things that we do not see or refuse to see. An open mind we have not neither a forgiving nature. I guess this is a great barrier to many and even to me but I have reached to a certain point where I have decided that forgiving someone is better then bearing grudges.When we hold that hatred no good is done for yourself.In fact you don't feel good about it either.I have long since forgiven all wrongs but more hurts keep coming.To conquer these I guess is to forgive with an open mind.That's a resolution I'm gonna try to follow....follow with determination.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:07 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment