Monday, May 31, 2004


Retail Therapy releases Endorphins....

I went for my retail therapy yesterday.My feet really hurt...my back kinda hurt a little from all the thugging and pushing.I had a small headache from all the difficult decisions I had to make...mind boggling decisions!All and all...retail therapy was good.I think somehow...it help releases the endorphins.And endorphins makes you happy.So I'm really glad that I went for my retail therapy.To sum up the day...I went for a delicious dinner with my mum and sibs at WILDFIRE at Suntec City.

What have I benefited from my retail therapy?
*2 new tops(a camou and sixties retro top frm mango)
*A black hipster jeans frm Far East...really comfy
*A temp. tattoo frm Area 51...decision maker is Ms Nicole.haha
*2 pairs of earrings for my mum and myself
*3 cds..Brit,3 doors down and No Doubt greatest
*A new mascara..which I'm gonna try later in the day.

So yeah...its good to have retail therapy once in a while...especially if everything is paid for!!LOL..

*Hm...anyone wanna slap me for I went for my retail therapy on GSS?hehe
*bluek*

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:45 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment