Friday, May 21, 2004


POLY BASH ROCKS!!BLOODRUSH!!

I,Hera Herman...had a smashing time at Chinablack last nite.The crowd was pretty happening.The music was pumping...my heart was pumping...man...everyone was pumping but some were humping!!lol.I had the joy of all my good friends company..dancing,drinking...playing and of course fooling around.Oh...I got my darlings VIP seats too!!hehe.Got The B-day boy got VIP seats.Somehow..there were some screwed up with my seats cause someone gave my seats up to another person(VIP).I was so annoyed!!MAD!!Luckily..since B-Day boy was there earlier,he managed to occupy his seats first.So basically,2 tables belong to me.So the other one...some boring people..who were'nt dancing sat there.I was so mad with THAT person who gave my seats up.hehe.I even asked them to leave...but we settled that I should talk THAT person and their VIP who booked the table.So yeah....we(THAT and me) kinda compromise that once one area of his table are empty,he'll give it to me.So yeah...while I was settling with THAT person,the guys(Bong,John,Ben...the guys la) managed to get an even better seats...a couch.So yeah...after that I asked my Darling Dennis if he could leave a reserved card under my name on the table.And he did.haha...after a while...we got an even bigger VIP area..and left my name and THAT name on it!!haha...so no one..would dare to sit!!LOL.I even dug THAT person's reserved card in CB drawer...hehe...shameful of me...and DEnnis caught me!!haha...sorry!!
[]
So yeah..Dennis was a sweetheart la.Gave me drinks and all...gave me water when he knew I was already a bit tipsy.Too bad he was working or else we could have fun.Yeah,he too helped me settled the VIP seats thing...I was so mad..thank god he settled it for me.Or I would have flared up!!haha.Thanks Dennis...for everything!!Hugs!!
[]
Jeremy did a fine job as an emcee.I bet his fav part was being the "pole".LOL.Kwok...if you're reading...you did great.Long tiring day before the event..but you did A OKAY!!Man...dissing Marcus Soh(singlet boy) on stage was mean of you.I think you said something about MArcus Soh being cute or something.Asking pple opinion...hehe.MEAN KWOK!!But that was cool!!haha..our hommies.Oh ya...Singlet Boy is Mr BLOODRUSH 2004!Yeah!!Our own hommies won!haha.I bribed Marcus S to do it...hehe.He asked me to get tickets for him and pay for him first.I said I would if he joins Mr/Ms Bloodrush.hehe..such a sport he is..he said okay!!Woohoo..I'm good aren't I??haha
"Mr BLOODRUSH 2004!!!MARCUS SOH!!"--Applause and screams of Singlet Boy!!!
Psst:Singlet Boy dances real well!!haha..He got the moves man!!I like!!haha...Kwok..you too!!lol
[]
So yeah...dancing with my buddies...was great!!haha..hm..I think some of you seen something?I saw a shocked look on some faces...hehe...when I *ahem* with someone.Never expected it rite?Well...me too...haha.But his moves...LOL...lets stop here la hor...haha.But it was good shit ya'll!!haha
[]
HE asked me to dance with him...but I didn't.He told me he beg...got meh?haha..I just didn't feel like it I guess.Maybe because I have such good companies...hehe...but I guess he was disappointed.Wateva la...because HE was dancing and grinding with a gal.But its fine...cause I'm so much hotter than her!!LOL.Wat have I got to lose man...cause I was already..*ahem* with others!!And I'm happy with ...*ahem*.haha...so yeah last nite was some good shit.
[]
****Thanks to all my darlings for making last nite some good shit...happening nite!!Love you guys lots!!!!!****

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:56 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment