Tuesday, May 04, 2004


My life is like...WOAH!!

I slept really comfortably last nite...but it wasn't a peaceful sleep.I dunno why...but I woke up a Pissed person.Deep inside...I just feel angry...dunno why.Thanks Nic.Giving me that note and the biscuits made me happy!!hugs!!Anyway...I was glad I slept with my mango hooded jacket to bed...put the hood on and my eye pillow...and sleep comfortably...haha.I'm mad...I know.Sunny told me I was silly and asked me change the temperature of my air con...but I was too lazy...and the cold was good!!haha..."He" called me a schizophrenic...yeah...maybe I am.But I'm not a sucker for death like....Anyway,no worries about me cause I wont let any emotions take over me and my life!!I rule me...I be the judge of me...I am the decision maker...the peacemaker of me!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 8:05 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment