Saturday, May 29, 2004


Missing you both...

Last nite, finally met up with my good friend May."HI mAY!!"hehe...so yeah we did lots of catching up...still,time spent is never enough...but it was great meeting up with ya and exchanging our thoughts.haha..of course bitching too!!That we shall never miss out huh!haha...so yeah...it feels good meeting up with your frens..just chilling together at starbucks and just talk and guy watching!!haha..I saw 2 cute guys yesterday.So adorable...1 indian and chinese.hah...my guess is...they're probably in NS la...cause they kept checking out girls.haha...MAN!!

Oh yah...Eunice messaged me last Wednesday ard 2-3 am and told me she danced with Avan.There and then...I hated her man.I really did.I was so jealous!!ARgh!!!*pulls her hair*haha..So who is Avan?Well...he was this really hot dude in Engineering Yr 3.He's Eurasian...tall,body not too big..just nice..great sense of style..he smells good and botak!!haha..skin head!In all...he is SEXY la!!He may appear obnoxious..but actually quite friendly..cause I managed to talk to him once outside zouk.That was sweet.haha...after that he went to NS a few days later with TIMO.haha..my kinda guy...really.But he's too good looking for me la!!Wahahaha.kinda reminds me abt my yr 1 days...slacking at Mac with the girls.Sitting at our round table...and checking Avan out.We get so excited each time we see him...well Eun and me la.haha...The moment he steps at Mac...the whole male population in NYP are...*pukes*.haha..really la...Avan is like the epitomy of all the sexiness in a guy!!haha..Up till now..I can truly say that he still carries the throne.Second runner up is Jose Erik Kasijo!!haha...Avan..still the best la.haha.I've yet to see who is gonna take over Avan in my sch term in NYP.haha...If there is someone better looking and sexy than Avan..I'll salute to his parents la!!haha..for making such a handsome child!!haha.

I wanna take this opportunity to thank Avan parents for moulding him!!haha

Hm...kinda miss TIMO...sian...the year 3 guys..last year were good bunch of good looker man!!This year..hm..only Jose.haha...

*EuNICE...you know I dun hate you!!haha...hugs!!I hate Avan!!For dancing with you!!haha..
Ah well...looks like we had a sweet short moment with him.haha--*we sound so sicko sia*LOL

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 10:27 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment