Tuesday, May 18, 2004


Love..the word seems clueless to me for now...

I dunno why...I feel good.I guess,somehow...the door has open.There wasn't any keeper at all...haha.In fact...the keeper was me.You see,ONLY I can FIND LIGHTNESS in my heart."Dost Thou Love ME?"--I'm tired to ask.So..maybe I was infatuated?lol..I just feel good.I just feel so balanced..well for now.We still talk everyday...but thats just that I guess.Like i said...I'm contented now.Perhaps something better will come out of it.It was a blissful period I guess.Well...he was a good whore!!LOL..joking!!Heart pain and all but fuck it...I'll just take it as a potential teacher.haha...I guess you guys should know that there's this curse goin on huh??Shakespeare would say.."A plague o'both houses."Well...I've got a solution to that.Recite this:

Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
Stop the curse from all of us.
Love hurts it ain't a bliss.
Fuck the curse.
I'll blow you a kiss.
Leave us or I'll be pissed!!!


Quoted by: Hera

Let me quote from Shakespeare:
"Parting is such sweet sorrow."--It hurts to part the ones you loved...sometimes its for the better.At the end of the day,you'll soon realize that...afterall...its for the best for both.

"If love be rough with you.Be rough with love.Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down"--In short,everything is in your hands.You decide how much hurt you can endure.

To all my darlings...a broken heart..it will be mended soon.To those in relationship...treasure them.Cause someone out there would love to love that person you're loving.Having problems?My take is...solve it soon.

Thats all I have to say...now I shall bid you good nite!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:53 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment