Saturday, May 08, 2004


It seems its gonna be our last saturday together.....

Cause we are all moving on to our next stopover...and I am going to CRMSC!!Not looking forward to it though...except Yinzi teaching me chinese!!haha...Anyway,I've enjoy my time spent in EM.The channel 8 people are actually quite fun and friendly...they've been quite wonderful.I so not want to meet Mr Big Ego Greed anymore...neither do I want to work with him!!!LOL...Anyway...my conclusion..EM has been a fruitful stopover.Hm....I wonder wats next huh??Wats in it for me in CRMSC??All I know is the sup. is a biatch!!

Oh my...miss weird dress sense is next to me...and her feet stinks!!I swear!!!She took of her shoes!!!Please miss weird...wear your shoes back!!Puh...leze...I didn't bring any perfume today...I got nothing to save my nose..my sense of smell...gosh..i can hardly breathe!!Somebody....get her to wear her shoes...Oh fuck...she kept stroking her leg!!!In my mind:"Miss Weird,wat you trying to do to me????" Oh got...her feet really stinks...it has been lingering for the past 5 mins!!Her feet...oh my...wats wrong with it??Haha...thank god today last day...LOL!!

Have a nice weekend!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:27 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment