Thursday, May 20, 2004


I'm a walking zombie....

I walked the whole of Orchard road last nite.Went to look for external competitors for my mystery shopper survey.After that,met a few people to sell them the tickets.Went chilling with the guys(Bong kwok and all la) and Zoe.Chatty girl...pretty nice actually.So yeah anyway..I was so dead tired on the way home...and didn't join the guys at Al-Amin...so yeah..a long day.Around one,Mao and Brian came to collect the sales money ...so had a little discussion and I found out that I was one ticket short.Went back home and did some accounting and recalling...so yeah its all settle.Had balance account!!haha...so yeah..now I am in school stoning..another long day.I think I wanna fix my the other pointy shoes...the one with the broken heel.hehe..then off to town again for mystery shopping...to the gym for a quick shower and at 5pm...meeting with the BloodRush crew.So yeah...I'll be at Chinablack from 6 pm onwards till late.I'm like thinking...I'm gonna miss my sleep tonight.Wondering how am I going to make it to school on Fri @ 8.30am!!!I need to hibrnate over the weekend man!!So yeah..I'll be stoning most time and I'll probably wont talk much cause I'm brain dead as of 12pm today.

Thank You and I'll see you guys at Chinablack!!
Love,
Hera

*You guys can still get door tickets @ $25 @ Chinablack.Hope to see you girls and guys there!!!Muacks!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:08 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment