Monday, May 24, 2004


I'm a HAPPY BITCH!!

These few days,I'm feeling damn good!Happy...jovial!!Just great!Dun ask me why...I just do.I feel lightness in my heart and thats great.Feel so relax.I dun wanna give a fuck to anything and anyone at all.Just living my own life and have my final say to anyone if they need one.Just tired of all the relationship..love problem goin on.Damn tired...really!So I decided to move on...be the bitchy me!haha

I'm had a great time chatting with Rol just now at Coffee Bean and with "My fav. darlings" at Starbucks.Man...too much caffeine lately!!haha.I just feel good la.He told me he misses me.And yeah...I miss him too.In fact...I kinda like it this way.No commitment...no status...I guess we have a platonic relationship and I am totally fine with that.If nothing happens..its okay.Cause I have lots of guys around me.All my darlings=1 boyfriend!!So yeah...'bitch rite'(CArol's way of saying)?Well,I'M A HAPPY BITCH!Cause there are still...*ahem* and another one shining thru!!LOL

I just feel good la...and I hope you guys as well.I think I better shut up abt me being HAPPY!!Sha la la la la..

Only this I have to say:
"You choose how you want to feel.You wanna be happy?You wanna feel sorry for yourself?Its really up to you.Cause you take care of your heart...not him or her.But make sure you dun regret how you have reacted.If you do...thats just too bad and make wiser decisions next time.Lastly,only "this much" I can help and guide you thru...the rest is up to you."

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:18 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment