Wednesday, May 05, 2004


I'm falling....

Sick...having flu now and slight fever.Sigh...why sick??Hm...later morning confirm will keep going toilet to remove bowel...cause I took the pills.Sigh...I'll have driving later in the day....then off to gym with my sayang Rupen...been a long time since I went there man.Confirm after the workout...my whole body will ache...then my guess is...I'll be sick!!DAmn...so predictable.I'm feeling guilty now...he hurt his arm because of me.Damn...hope baby is fine...I really didn't know and it was unintentional.Though he said it was okay...I still feel guilty.He said...he'll definitely remember the incident....hehe.Wat an impression I made huh....could it be...me falling sick now a retribution??haha...I dunno la...Anyways...I'm off to bed now.Good nite and Sweet bloody dreams!!lol!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:56 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment