Friday, May 28, 2004


I'm cold..so cold

IBRC Library...its freaking cold!!I feel like I'm in a freezer.Now in Shan's room..so warm..nice and cozy..well not actually cozy cozy ..but okay la!!haha...I think my room chair better...feel like pushing my chair here.haha.Anyway...haven been having sufficient sleep la..duno why...i think still outstanding from last week's event.No matter how much I sleep...7 hours a day..its never enough.I guess it wont be.Cause I'm owing of over thousands hours of sleep...considering that I'm 20 this year..the years..19 accumalated till now.I feel so restless and been munching a whole lot.Oh dear god!!I've sinned...I always have!!haha.

Feel like eating strawberry now...with whip cream and ice sugar!!haha...Hm...kinda reminds me of Wednesday sales preview at my mum's place.This gay guy...my mum's supplier.His name is Daisy.So I was at the bar counter...and he was like opposite me.Next to me was John(cute)...hah.So yeah..Daisy picked a huge strawberry from the bowl and said.."Wah..this strawberry so big!!Like my balls!How to eat??" Man..that very moment ..I swear I wanted to laugh out loud.But I couldn't..I looked at John...and he had a huge smile on his face!!haha..John john..*note:not john leong...but the 30+ John.
So yeah...that nite was good la...though not a puff that day..I drank a little and slept like a baby.The white wine was good la...and drank a little tiger beer...helped john finished his can.haha...it kinda look like apple juice from far(beer in glass) considering the fact that there are bubbles/foam at the top of the drink.haha.

Just feeling restless and cold.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 10:50 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment