Thursday, May 13, 2004


I really have no idea where to start.Wats my say for today?Anything for me to share?Well...I dunno...I'm kinda lost within my own reality now.Wats the purpose of this lifetime?Do you guys believe in past life?I do...but I have no idea wat I was in my last life time.Has the question ever cross your mind...when you made new friends...or your present friends.."Why have I met you?" There could be a purpose in this lifetime why you met them.Some friends come and go...once they've done their part...in their lifetime...they'll just leave.They did wat they had to do to...to come and help you,rescue you,leave you in despair,to change you..it just goes on and on ...

Val...I believe in karma too.Big time...so far, things I've seen...it does happen.Wat goes around comes around.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:44 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment