Thursday, May 06, 2004


Hera to Darlins....

Yeah..."Dun Sweat the Small Stuff!" We are human beings...making small stuffs into big stuffs.We can't help but to think...bother too much...endless thoughts running thru our minds...and start to wonder.I guess....its human nature huh.Anyway,only we can help ourselves....with the guidance of our darlings!!But at the end of the day...it is you who take control of your moods and your heart.

Like shan was saying...the BGR curse.HAHA...yeah...so far it hasn't happen to me.In fact...I'm not even in the real term of "BGR".haha.Frankly I dun wish to either(BGR curse).Me...confused at heart?Hm...there won't be a conclusion unless the 'door' is open.Till then...I'm too tired to be troubled.Less bothered...cause doing too much and not appreciated...it sucks la.haha..So yeah...at the moment,I'm just FINE!!I'm just being a crazy bitch ...and perhaps...horny??LOL...ya know and I know that you know wat I'm talking abt!!!LOL!!!
Anyway...darling shan...wats your defination of calm?Calm at heart?

At the moment...I can guide you...to lightness in the heart!!! : ) Well...I'll try my best.And to all of you too!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:07 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment