Tuesday, May 18, 2004


Dream Lover...come rescue me PART 2

Wouldn't it be nice to find your dreamlover real soon?It be nice wouldn't it?That perfect one.I wish I would find mine real soon...hehe.Ah well...guess wat??I heard my head massager broke off with the girlfriend!!Wahahah...I now can flirt freely with..ahem...my jap handsome friend!!Till then...enjoy the song.Visit my blog everyday cause I'll keep changing the song according to my mood.

I like to thank niza gal!!haha...Hugs!I'm addicted!!Chk the time...I'm fucking awake...can somebody please bang my head against the wall??

My sunshine...thanks for waking me up!!(Hopefully later at 6am u would.haha)ya know who you are...You're the only person I call sunshine.Hugs!

To retarded boy...you will always be retarded la..still I love you..cause you're lame ass retarded in my eyes.haha...no matter how much you annoy me and hurt me...you're still on top of my sweet list.Its your smile...but I wont be fooled!!

Jasmine boy(Nicky)...catch up with me before you go off to France you ass!!

DArlings:I love you girls and I miss you !!Take care of yourself please...its the curse month.Recite it and hopefully...we'll undo the curse!!haha

To the darling guys...let me quote from a lame retarded idiot in my life..
"I love you and I know you love me too!!"

Peace out***

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:31 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment