Tuesday, May 11, 2004


{Abused...}

I have a story to tell.........

I was brutally abused by the bitches today....no better yet...I was molested.Not by a guy...but girlS...who are horny,mad and psycho la!!LOL...Shan,Rol...you two deserve to be send to changi prison and rot la!!Only both of you...in the same dark cell...only you and the toilet bowl.haha...you will be each other's company.Listen to each other stories...life story...bicker together...when you're tired of sharing..you'll start to hit each other!!Hit each other till both of you have no more energy to hit...too tired and restless.You can't move...cause you're both bruised.Rol in one corner...shan at the other corner.The toilet bowl in the middle.AFTER THAT...you both will suffer in the cold dark cell in silence.Cannot talk anymore...your throat will soon be dry.Suffer the smell of each other's urine...faeces...soon...you'll settle in self pity.You'll start to realize how much abuse you've done to me!!And you'll start to feel sorry.Once that is done...I'll come and rescue you with my perfume...to give you better air ventilation for 2 mins.Thats the only credit you'll get from me.

After that...I'll make you suffer longer!!With me around...I'll annoy you,irritate the hell out of you...bitch at you!!Yes...you'll suffer...with me.Me outside the cell...you both in the cell.Me and Inoera will be laughing at you!!LOL..and you'll hate me more!!After that you both suffer together again la!!!LOL

*End of my so called story...*

CArol...you bit me real hard on my shoulder...why?Lucky got no teeth mark...or else...I have to put concealer on my shoulder la!!LOL...shan,wats up with the vibrator thing huh?You horny la...crazy bitch.Ran after me...I ran so fast my bra almost fell off la!!LOL..You made me roll on the floor today.I hope you're happy!!haha..Still...no matter wat, I still love you both la!!!LOL...you two bitches make me go crazy!!One of these days...you'll gonna get it!!And I mean...really get it.So BEWARE!!Lady B will be back to haunt you...to annoy you...LOL!!

Adios!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 10:01 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment