Tuesday, April 27, 2004


Next stopover....

Aiyah...we're not together physically in the next stopover.But you all will be in my heart.I'll be going to CRMSC...dunno what the hell is that!!Hm...only Nicky will be in my next stopover.I was telling him a few weeks back..."Nic,if next stopover we're in the same one...We'll be the best of friends!!"haha...And so we are!!haha...sadly...he'll only be around for a month cause this idiot is going to France!!BASTARD!!Then...in my stopover...I'm stuck with MISS MILKY!!Oh no!!!I'm so afraid I'll be dead bored in the room.I'm afraid I have no one to bitch with.I'll be a lonely bitch!!Oh no....wat am I to do.But I heard in my new stopover...can slack la.I hope its true.Shan's going to IBRC.Her room is opposite mine...at least not so bad...I can still WATCH her across the hallway.Eh shan...shall we make a message board to put at the window??hehe...leave love notes!!haha.I'm bored now...and so is nana.She's yawning away!!!haha...like a sleepy GARField!!hehe

Psst...I tell you a secret....Remember Nicole used to say that NIcky smells like jasmine??HAHA...I think not!!Cause our dear friend has a hugo...wait ah...i go check...oh...hugo boss deodorant!!not bad ah...LOL!!!Must smell nice...k k...I wanna bitch now...If Nicky smells like hugo...she will smell like OLIVE???LOL!!!I'm so mean...sigh...but its okay...nic boy will forgive me!!LOL

Okay dearies....thats all for now!!Hugs and kisses!!Love you!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:39 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment