Monday, April 05, 2004


It's time to SMILE..........

Wats up all my darlings!!!hehe...miss me??haha...I dunno why...but tonite...I'm just in a bloody goody goody mood!!haha...no...its not because of that particular person...if thats wat you're thinking...its just GOOD MOOD!!haha...so yeah...I've realised that there's so many things happening in our lives rite now..it tough for some of us.But look at it this way...it could be a blessing in disguise...or think of your problems as potential teachers!We all learn from mistakes.

My dad is out of ICU now...he's recovering but still as stubborn as ever!!REfuses to take his medicine...must nag at him sia!!Oh...went to visit him just now...guess wat??He tried to scare the nurses away...like when his drips stopped flowing...he said,"You sure you know wat you're doing?"...he then pretended that he was hurting..and went "Ouch ouch!!" the moment the nurse tried fixing the that thing to his hand la.--actual fact...it didn't hurt an ant bite!haha...joker sia...anyhoo...I guess he must be real bored.No friends at all.

So yeah...Shan, you're emo la babe!!My lesbian partner...she's emo!!All will be well la woman...you know wat I mean la...just smile...like me...be crazy...like me...but dun be me!!!LOL...You can molest me...hug me...anything la...but pls...not in public!!!haha...I'm straight la babe!!haha..Okay...I think I'm irritating some of you out there since I'm in a BLoody GOod mood!! :) haha...

Hm...dunno why la huh...I'm in a good mood...hm...am I in "****"??I dunno la...but not to worry...cause the next next time you see me...you won't see me sad,frowning...you'll see my irritating smile!!LOL...

Now now...let's all have a group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!*********

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:42 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment