Wednesday, April 21, 2004


Happiness...is a bliss!!

Just when you thought that life sucks...and things are gonna get worst...I bet it didn't rite?Cause if you have faith and hope in the things you do and that someone...it will all be better.Everyone seems to be so...uppy lately...I'm happy.Nicky!!!Congrats dear...you're gonna go to France and...and...you found that someone!!lol...FRankly...I knew something was going on!!My instincts said so...and my instincts hasn't proven me wrong so far.So wat I'm trying to say is...I know!I know! I know!!haha...You're happy!I'm happy!We girls are all happy!!lol...So yeah...shall we all rejoice to the fact that life is not so bad afterall??You girlie girls got my cards rite...just for you info...I'm not emo.Just felt like writing la..."I'm so happy...all so happy!!"haha..good mood la.Everyone...I love you...and I know you love me too!!hehe

Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Hera aka LAdy B

Ps:I wonder if "darling" reads my blog...hm....

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:32 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment