Wednesday, April 28, 2004


Another entry...

"Ashes to ashes.Dusk to dusk.All you idiots...disappear from us!!!"haha..k...I'm goin kuku...I'm alone in EM room.Feels so different.Not a single soul here...one thing for sure,its peaceful.Just me and my biscuits!!Well...biscuit..only left one....k...no more already...put everything in my mouth!!haha...Recently,I haven't been getting enough sleep.I couldn't bring myself to wake up...even if I did wake up...I'll go back to sleep.Waking every 1/2 hour to check the time.I couldn't get my big fat ass out off bed.I think i need to hibernate for a few days!!Like a bear...high up in the cold mountain!!In a dark cave...just me,my sleep and my dreams.Wouldn't that be wonderful??hehe

Gals...and guys...I wanna go watch movie!!I wanna watch KILL BILL VOL.2!!Yeah!!So will somebody date me?I've no date...no...no...can't be with him...hehe...he got to study!!Anyway...HERA is still SINGLE!!So no worries man!!I need my bed now...i need a big hug...i need...sleep.Nite!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:05 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment