Wednesday, March 10, 2004


Stuffs that in my mind...

Its been 3 days since I'm attached to the event management team.Time is really running out.Called one of the vendors who supplies vendors to us today. Sadly...she won't be able to help us.Said something abt...timing too short.So now...we have to source out vendors ourselves.Meaning...we gotta go out...look around for stuffs that we're looking for and and to find out if they be interested to join our LAVA Festival events.And..the worst part is,some "Ms Heng" told us not to give her inventory work to do during the last week of Mar because be busy doin other things.Excuse me....thats your problem to delegate the work for your team and ours.Afterall...we gotta work as the team rite??And lastly...the bad news is...because of this woman, we got to shift the LAVA fast a few days up just so she can help us.WAt the intercourse!!!So now...the EM team...has got to work like a mad cow and stop grazing the grass!!We're left with 2 weeks!!

HEard that val is goin to TRadewinds for a month. Gonna miss her...ever since she's in CRMCC...I've haven got a chance to catch with her trip and stuff.Sigh....Nic's not feeling well again..."Nic...better take care of your health ya.Miss you!" oh...and to my dear Nicky..."A job well done on your success of your SBM Day event!"And to the rest that is reading my blog...keep reading!You dunno how much I appreciate it.Do drop a message in my tag board.

Till then,Love
Hera

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:05 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment