Wednesday, March 17, 2004


Just another day....

Great...everything is pulling together now.I've got like 12 vendors now and still counting.So most likely,we'll go up to 16 vandors to the max instead of 14 vendors as proposed.Anyhoo...I really hope that everything will run smoothly and be fun and exciting to see how everything works out on both days of my event.hehe.Ah well...today has been a good day so far. : ) and I hope it will continue to be for the rest of my days in event management.hehe...
So yeah....I met up with a really old fren, Hanis.Man...it was great meeting her.We've got so many things to catch up with.So girl,when is our next impromptu meeting huh?Oh dear lord...I've got my menses today.Damn suay man!!Thanks to whoever invented panty liners!!LOL!!And...I had stomach cramp and had to ask Nicky dear to buy my pinky menses pills!!haha...so shy to give!!!LOL...k la...dun wanna disturb him anymore!So yeah...thats all I have to say for now...except that Joyce is now SINGING!!!She thinks EM is a karaoke lounge!!haha...hm...she's not singing thru her nose...haha.Oh no...she's singing louder!!!!!

HELP!!!!

Hey...wait...guys,my early birthday celebration...lets go zouk/phuture ya??Next SAt...27 Mar 2004!!But do take note of my actual birthday...hehe...its 29 Mar 2004!!Oh oh...I want...sunflower...gucci rush...shopping voucher...gucci handphone strap($80 only)...eh....house at bukit timah...urm...a flat faced cat...hm...the list goes on!!!LOL!!!!No la...joking only...but indirectly...I'm doing it "discreetly"...*hint hint*. hehe

Bye..............!!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:02 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment