Friday, March 26, 2004


I woke today....

With lightness in my heart...just happy!!I dunno why...felt like all the weight was taken off from my shoulder.No more pressure and stress.The event "Viva Fever" went smoothly indeed...though I did think that I could have done better.For the past 2 days...I was so stressed out that I barely had the time to eat...had less talk with girly girls...no lunch with them...just too busy and stressed about the event!Became easily annoyed...ran ard the whole school like a mad cow.Was very bitchy...(wat's new?).I was told by someone that I looked funny when I'm so stressed!He said that I looked like a Kanchong spider!!haha...Anyhoo...to this someone...thks for keeping my cool.Yeah I know..you did tell me that everything will run smoothly ; )
Thanks alot to girly girls and big baby...you know who you are.Thanks for your support and encouragement.Thanks for putting up with a great deal of all my nonsense,inconsideration...rudeness...and all la.Hope you guys do understand that I was under stress and dun wanna be disturb at that time.Shan and Rol...thanks for waiting for me...like you used to like any other day.

So yeah...enuff abt the event...abt me waking up with lightness...hehe...I am happy today.No stress....and urm....hehe...
that someone is infatuated with someone!!lol.That someone...is so shy to give details!!That someone is gonna have smiles on her face everyday.That someone has found a little fren that can tickle her sense of humour.That someone has found a new supplier for her daily...but not so good habit.That someone's fren is so adorable she just wanna slap that someone.That someone is just so glab to be happy and stress free after a long time.That someone...as usual...is mad and bitchy.So who is this someone?You might ask.Hm...Who is that someone???hehe

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:02 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment