Wednesday, March 31, 2004


*I LoVe You*

Author Stephen Levine:"If you had an hour to live,and could only make one phone call,who would you call,what would you say and why are you waiting?" What a powerful message !!

Who knows what we are waiting for?Perhaps we want to believe we will live forever or that "someday" we will get around to telling the people we love how much we love them.Whatever the reasons, most of us simply can't wait too long.And I'm sure...one phone call wouldn't be enough,would it??

As fate would have it,this is what I have to say.For the past few days, seeing my stepdad battling for his life against malaria,it suddenly occured to me that not once have I showed any signs of love or care to him.And even if I did...I didn't make it obvious.Whatever it is, it became obvious to me how important it was for me to let my family and friends know how much I love them.It was a good reminder that there is no good reason to wait.

So yeah...now is the time to let people know how much you care before its too late. Pick up the phone...call someone,sms them and tell them how you feel!!Ah...SMS...wonders of SMSes...hehe.Or even write a heartfelt letter.Say,
"I just called to tell you how much I love you!!" You may be surprised that almost nothing in the world means so much to a person.How would you like to receive the same message??
Do this often and it will become a regular part of your life.Who knows,by doing so,you'll probably begin receiving more love as a result!!

So what are you waiting for my dearies??Time waits for no man!!

If you're wondering whats my answer for the above message..."Well there's just too many people I love and care so much for that 1 phone call wouldn't be enough!!So...I'll probably call SPH..pay lots of money..put my face on the front page and declare my love to everyone!!"hehe...Why??Cause each one of you have contributed to the way I am today...and it has become a part of me...HERA!!

So...urm...wait for what???Call me la!!!haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 10:35 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment