Tuesday, March 30, 2004


Good News....

Keep the faith!!Thats wat I did.My dad's responding to the dialysis...he can talk now...gripped his hand...responded to wateva you asked him to.Thats great news ain't it?:)So yeah....My life is so full of drama man...but its all good!Cause everything is going good!!haha...Sorry girls if I hadn't replied to any of your smses...just didn't feel like replying la dearies.But once again...thanks for you messages!!Like I said before...I dunno wat I be without you darlings around me.We're like...sisters huh??hehe...we'll stick by each other thru thick and thin!!You can always count on me ya!!Anything at all!!!haha...just like when you're there for me...and I'm there for you!!I'm in sch now...finished telling stories to girly girls....I'm strong huh...I didn't cry...hehe...nah....I can't shed any more tear....but all is going good!!Good Good!!hehe...I guess...thru this experience...I've learnt lots of things abt myself and others.Take it from me:"Never take anyone for granted...cause you'll never know when they be away forever.Always...tell them how much you love them and care for them...whether its conditional or unconditional love!!

I'll be right back...need to go pee now.Tea makes me pee!!!haha

Where' s Nicky??I've seen all my girly girls...miss you!!!hugs!!Eh wait...you girls never give me a hug!!haha

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 4:00 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment