Monday, March 15, 2004


Bummed!

Okay...here it is.Have you guys ever had the feeling...whereby...you just feel really tired?You're mentally tired of all the nonsense on this earth...sick and tired of facing some people.Well...thats how I feel rite now.I'm tired of JJ...tired of Wacko...tired of all the rubbish thats going on in my routine life!!I swear...today...when I reached home...I was staring blankly...stoning...a great show was on tv...but wat do I do??Stare...stare...stare...stone...stone...stone....after that...I went to my room...stone again...and went to sleep.I didn't talk much..I kept quiet.I sat on corner,alone...had my dinner.I know I sound crazy...but maybe,just maybe...I need some peace time alone.For once...I allowed myself to be bored.Hooray!I dunno about tommorow...wats in it for me...but I do know this.Whoever...and I mean whoever!! Tries to annoy me...you'll get it from me!!Dun step on my tail...or you'll be bitten hard...and I really mean it!!!!!These few days...I get easily annoyed with practically everything.I know..."Dun sweat the small stuff." But it can't be helped la.Emo...hehe.I've been keeping my cool...but now...I'm just tired.Bummed!Thank god for all the girly girls and my bitch to keep me saint!I seriously dunno wat I be if not for them.So thanks guys!

Lastly...a word of advice. "Remember,when you point one finger at someone,4 fingers are pointing back at you!"
*To all the intercoursers,if you're that stupid...let me explain the above.You may have the cheek to talk about me...but that also says something about you doesn't it?It says alot about you."To know one is to see them in action with another!"

Okay...I had my say for today.Thank you for your kind attention.Please enjoy the rest of the week.Have fun!!Must have fun!!And lastly...my birthday is coming soon!!So..ahem!!you know la!!LOL

Ciao!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:45 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment