Sunday, March 07, 2004


Are instincts true??

I woke up bright and early this morning to follow my mum ,uncle and cousin to JB.We did our groceries shoppin at Larkin and Carrefour.Anyway...I saw something really gross today.While walking thru the wet market...my 'smart' uncle decided to make his rounds thru the meat , fish section.I tell you...its freaking disgusting!Anyhoo...I was walking pass this butcher shop rite...they were selling meat and stuff.You know...where they place the steaks and lamb legs on this metal trolley/shelves...well....underneath it...on the bottom section of it...lies a....ISH... its disGusting to even write abt it!!Okay......I saw a cow's head!!And..I really mean head!!The horns were still intact okay...its fur...its eyeballs...EVERTHING!!I'm not kidding!!Its like they used a super huge chopper to chop off its head!!Make the cow headless!!And...and...besides all the blood flowing out of it...I can see the cow's nerves!!Brains!!YUck YuCk yuCk yucK!!At that point of time...I seriously wanted to vomit!!Oh...I was so afraid for my life...cause my uncle drove like some F1 racer today on the highway and in JB!!Phycho sia!!But thank god I'm still alive,contented and of course...bitching!!

So yeah...topic for today, 'Are instincts true?'Somehow...amidst the chaos I had today...and the whole of my life...I had a really bad feeling.Like...as though something bad is going to happen.I dunno if I'm scaring myself...or just plain worried.I can't help feeling the way I'm feeling now.My mum has gone back to my old house to get her stuff.She went alone.I or someone should have accompanied her.But she said that it was okay...maybe she needed to talk to my dad??I really dunno...but there's this 'intercourse' feeling that just makes me so worried.Afraid something might happen.I dunno if thats it. Or is it I'm missing someone??I really dunno...but I hope this feeling would go away and all would be good.My heart just aches...I want this feeling to go away.Sigh...dun worry you guys.I'm fine...just feeling bothered.Hope everything will be great!!I'm really happy to have moved out.Sense of peaceful has settled in.Just glad!!

I love you guys for being you..and loving me for me!!Hugs...*

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:47 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment