Thursday, February 26, 2004


Wats up babies!!!Been away...projects projects projects!!!Anyway, I'll be moving out from my home this Sunday. Yup...moving to Waterfront View at Bedok Reservoir!!And yeah...its facing the rservoir!!Yay!!Its so much bigger than my house man!!So spacious.2 floors...so windy!I'm so happy!!!haha..Anyway...I still haven pack my stuff yet.Alot of things to do...and also too lazy to pack!!Sigh...But hey...I just so excited.Its just gonna be me, my mum and my 2 siblings!!A little more freedom I hope...but without a doubt, more responsibilities.So yeah...its week 8 this week and 1 more week its good bye BPOS-B!!!Sigh....made a few great friends!!Wonderful people!!I'll definitely cherish them!! : p

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:40 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment