Wednesday, February 04, 2004


This goes out to all those who is out to make my life difficult!!

This goes out to all those who has the need to voice out their opinion abt me!!Seriously...its your choice if you wanna brainwash others...that I'm this and that.For your bloody info...you know no shit abt me!!!So you can bloody well shut up!!But then again....its your choice. If you're gonna do that...that says something abt you doesn't it?And people have their own judgement!They can judge by themselves and need no people like you!!
What do you get in return?Sympathy???
Support??If thats wat you're looking for by doing wateva you did...or do...its your bloody problem.Because at the end of the day,I will still make new wonderful friends and people who still loves me even though we've been thru thick and thin.I DUN need people like you in my life.Get a life!!Please!!I dun need you...I dun have time for people like you whose only purpose in life is to critize abt others and get really pissed off wen being rebarked back!If you're not that thick-skinned...I'm sure you know who you are!So from now on...do wateva you wish!Because I think...one sweet day...you'll get your retribution!!hah!!
That's all I have to say!!So I wish you peace and hope...and wisdom!!May god bless you!!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 1:16 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment