Friday, February 27, 2004


Mad...so Mad...like cow!!

I was so mad yesterday when I found out that the person I've been messaging wasn't the one replying!!Its another girl....and its annoying!!He may think its funny at first...but I dun think so.I think its not nice,disrespectful...and lastly,there's no privacy.We kinda quarrelled thru smses.I was so mad that I lost my appetite to eat.And it was the last day(yesterday) that my dad was going to cook for me.Its was the last meal in the house before I move out.Sigh...Anyway...all is good. Back to normal.Met him today and pinched him real hard to let him know how much it hurts when being pissed off!!haha...he deserves my pinches!!!keke...
My dear friend...if you're reding this...you know you've stepped on my tail...and know how it felt to be bitten hard back!!haha...So I do hope you've learnt your lesson.You've made a promise!!Remember that!!
Chao.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 12:24 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment