Tuesday, February 17, 2004


Hey people...days have been tough for me. Emotionally....one minute I'm happy...and another minute...someone pisses me off!!And that my friend has been goin on for the past 5 days or so. I dun even consider that 'fine' days!I dun understand why people dun take responsibilities,consideration for others.So selfish!!Dun they understand that I've already so many things to do??Sigh...I seriously need a break from all this people!Away from the chaos!Away from backstabbers!Away from ku-niangs!!Just being away....away from a long time...seclusion.Isolation...thats my thing!I think I need that...and I hope its soon!Till then...rite now...
I've got to prepare myself for the seminar tomorrow....soooo freaking nervous.
Sheesh...I shall not torture myself.

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:08 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment