Wednesday, February 18, 2004


Help Me!!!

The day has finally arrived!!Today is the day...where I really hope that I won't be making a fool of myself. I shall not scare myself. I know I can do it!!Now...if you're wondering what I'm talking about...Actually...today is the day where I will be an emcee for my E-Business Seminar.This seminar mainly for year 3 students. So you do understand why I'm kinda nervous.And the worst part is,I swear...I hate the directors's name.So difficult to pronounce!!I hate his name.(Mr V. Seshamani..more like sushimani)
I kept going thru the script again and again with val and everyone else. Though...val did help me to make some changes to the script.Thanks val!!You're the best!!
Somehow...confidence is building up...little by little. "I must have faith!!Treat everyone invinsible!!Look for a smiley face!"
"Oh...remember NOT to look at Sesh's face!!!Never!!"
Okay...Everyone wish me luck!!!
Will tell you later wat happened!!Today...So busy...so I'll try.Got deejay thing to do also...for the IT roadshow!!!Argh!!!So many things !!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 9:50 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment