Tuesday, January 13, 2004


Wats up Babies???!!!!

Okay okay...been away for a long time.Really no time to use the net la.Anyway,sch's been awesome....though in the first place...I wasn't really looking forward when I found out that I had to do TEP.I started attending class on the first day and had bought all my lecture notes already.Only to find out the next morning at 9AM sharp that I gotta do TEP.Seriously...I wasn't all too happy abt it.But I had to accept reality.I tried all means to get myself out of it.I was actually looking forward to studying with all my frens like lingfeng,jeff,zach...all my yr one classmates!Bloody hell!!Anyway....all I can say abt TEP is slacking time.Seriouly...90 percent of the time I really have nothing to do.So its practically...going online,eat,go out and stuff like that!!And read!!hehe....its making me stupidier by the day having not to use my brain and study.HAHA....besides I'm getting so used to slacking now.SAdly....TEP cost me lost of time.I start sch in 830am till 530pm.Everyday...AND...SAturday,I have sch frm 830am till 1 pm.Can you believe???No life after that!!!!Argh!!!!Still....who hates slacking??hehe

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 11:09 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment