Sunday, October 12, 2003


Uhm...I'm talking abt China?

I think I suffer from insomnia!I swear....I can't slp!Its like freaking 5.15am now and I feel so bloody awake.Though my eyes are teary now.My eyes tears whenever I wanna sleep.Hmph!I cannot believe this...I need sleep.Lots of it!Or I'll end up joining the pandas in China.Then my mummy will have to fly me to China.I'll be on a bamboo diet!Hooray...can lose weight.But still...China??Wat the hell?I can speak no Mandarin,Hokkien...or Cantonese!In China...the people are whack man!They eat cats!They eat silk worms!!They used to bind their feet to look sexy...back in the old days!They eat aborted foetus!I ain't joking...I read abt it!Hah...its WHACK ain't it?Raise up your hands if I'm near right!!Hah...see!Yeah...so wat if China is a developing country?Still...they're whack as hell!If I work there...I'll prolly eat maggie mee 365 days!!I make sure chicken meat is chicken and nothing else!I'll drink perrier everyday!I feed the stray cats and hide them...from the authorities!!Thats gonna chop and eat them!Yep...I'm gonna be the good foreign samaritan...that Singapore is going to be proud of!Yeap!Thats me!!

Fuck...wat the fuck am I blabbering abt?!?!?!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 5:11 AM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment