Monday, October 20, 2003


SAt event.

On Saturday(18/10/03)....I attended a friend's gig at Youth Park.It was a drum and bass incorporated with hip hop as well.Yeah...I was at a DnB gig...you got a problem with that?hehe...I ain't a hip hop nor am I a drum and bass fan...but I have to admit...the music was great!Honest....and the rappers...they rock!!hehe...Ah...my favourite was Shaheed,Taufik(This guy can really sing...I swear!The moment I hear his voice...everybody ard me were invisible!hehe)....oh not to forget my one and only friend,Sharul!He did a really great job and...hm...ah yes...Yazin,my bro's fren.A preety okay rapper who still needs lots of improvement!!hehe...sheesh...now some of you will be like...wat does she know abt rapping/emceeing?haha...yeah anyway I really did enjoy myself...with my friends and many accquitances.So yeah...everybody is there!

inoera lost her thoughts in here @ 3:29 PM | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment